20th Birthday & 20 fun facts
In the spirit of my birthday, I thought it would be fun to share 20 fun facts about myself for my 20th birthday. Some of these are silly, serious, random, and whatnot.
1. My favorite food in the entire world is Mexican food- specifically chips and queso
2. My first ever celebrity crush was Zac Efron
3. I am terribly afraid of throwing up (sorry it's gross, I know)... I have the worst memories of throwing up as a kid and just the thought of it makes me want to cry lol
4. My biggest fear is being kidnapped.
5. I absolutely HATE the lake... I don't mind being on a boat but lake water freaks me out so much.
6. No judgements on this one... but Twilight is my #1 fandom forever and ever. I was OBSESSED with the books and movies when I was younger and still am. I even read the entire series 13 times and watched the first twilight 52 times (I kept a tally of it in my room back in the day)
7. Favorite childhood memory: I used to be a complete tomboy. I literally didn't ever play with barbies or things because I just played football, basketball, skateboarded and scootered and rode my bike ALL DAY LONG. Oh how times change......
8. I think I'm the funniest person I've ever met. Not tooting my own horn or anything, but I really do laugh at myself and to myself multiple times a day.
9. All of my extended family lives at the minimum 5 hours away from me and it makes me so sad. I've always dreamed of living right next door to my grandparents, all my aunts, uncles and cousins.
10. My #1 dream since I was a kid is to be famous one day... I don't know what from or how, but I'm determined to make it happen.
11. I was once in a pro-cuts hair campaign with my dad.
12. My parents are divorced. But it's not a sad/bad situation. They are both happily remarried to other people and my parents remain friends. It couldn't have turned out any better.
13. I have one brother, Dylan. He's the quietest but sweetest and most thoughtful person I've ever known.
14. I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 5 years in March. We met when I was a freshman in high school. ( I know that's so long, but not long enough)
15. I am obsessed with exotic shorthairs. I will get one when I graduate college. My inspiration for this cat came from the instagram account @pattyparsley
16. I am also dying to have a shitzu puppy and a miniature pom pom.
17. If I could have one skill, it would be to sing. Singing is one of my passions but I'm not good at it haha! I used to be in singing and guitar lessons but I guess those never paid off ;)
18. I was a cheerleader all of my life! I miss it every day and hate that time went by so fast when I was on the high school varsity squad. I wish I could go back and appreciate those practices and games a little more.
19. My favorite candle scent is from Bath & Body works- Mahogany Teakwood (it smells like a boy's cologne and it's soooooo good)
20. I've had 5 jobs so far both working in restaurants and retail. I currently am a waitress at the best pizza place EVER!
The places I am dying to travel to one day are: Positano Italy, Greece, Australia, Germany, Hawaii, St. Lucia, New Zealand and more!
Those are just a few things about me. Can't wait to keep sharing more as you go on this blogging journey with me. Thank you for checking out my page. xo