- Danielle Spotz
Before the craziness of Christmas begins, I thought it would be fun to share a little winter wishlist. These are items that will be great for wearing and having during the cold winter months. Each picture is linked with the direct item so it's super easy to shop.
1. Camel Coat- This camel coat is actually affordable and Old Navy often does sales so that you can get this one for a good price. It's a staple to have in your closet and will go with almost anything you wear in the winter.
2. Sweater Dress- Every girl should have a sweater dress- these go so good with over the knee boots, knee high boots, booties and combat boots. This color is absolutely gorgeous and would go with both black and brown shoes.
3. Beanie- This beanie with 2 poms is literally the cutest thing! I love how much cuter it is than the ones with only one pom. The best part about this is it's only $13! What a steal
4. Scarf- This scarf is an absolute must have. It will go with absolutely everything you wear during the winter and it looks very classy on! Very affordable as well.
5. Winter Boots- These are similar to a Sperry or Sorel winter boot, except these Steve Madden ones are SO cute and a bit more affordable than the above two brands.
6. Black raw hem jeans- Black jeans are so important to have in your wardrobe because you can wear them constantly throughout the year- and especially during the cold months. These raw hem jeans are all the rave right now and will last you for so long. Under $100!
7. Holiday skirt- If you have any holiday parties or holiday events coming up, this would be a great option! You can wear this fun skirt with a plain black, white or red top and your outfit is complete.
8. Chunky Knit Neutral Sweater- Having a chunky sweater is a must! You can wear this one with jeans or leggings and pair with any boot and walk out the door. This is one that you will reach for over and over.
9. Furry Mules- I have the Target version of these, and love them but they kind of hurt my feet after a while. These Steve Madden ones are much better quality and probably have better support. These dress any outfit up.
10. Furry Combat Boots- If you need something that will go great in the snow, cold weather and don't want to wear the Sperry looking ones, this would be a great option. These are absolutely precious and can be worn with jeans and leggings. I personally want these so bad!
11. Leopard Sweater- This sweater is a good one to get because it's only $15 and is a way to make your outfit more fun than wearing neutral colors. And HELLO?! This leopard is just precious!
12. Classic Red Sweater- A red sweater will be perfect for any of your winter events. Wear this with skirts, jeans, leggings or work pants. The one I picked out is fitted at the bottom and only like $22? A great price!
13. Puffer Jacket- Everyone is raving about this jacket right now. If you live somewhere cold, this will be PERFECT for you. It's super insulated, will keep you warm the entire day and is just all around adorable. It comes in a ton of colors, but I love this winter white the most.
14. Leopard Belt- With the trend being that we all tuck in our shirts and sweaters now, it's only fitting that we have cute belts to put with. Leopard is a neutral in my opinion and this one is only $12!